積分

公民

律   師

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2013-1-10 20:35:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
Nathan Grindal Kicked Out Of Darts Tournament For Looking Like Jesus
英國男子因長得像耶穌被趕出飛鏢比賽現場

jesus.jpg Looking like Jesus turned out to be a cross to bear for Nathan Grindal, whose resemblance to the King of Kings caused him to be kicked out of a darts tournament in Somerset, Great Britain.
由於長得很像耶穌基督,Nathan Grindal不得不承受十字架的重擔。因為其長相與萬王之王相像,在英國薩默塞特舉辦的飛鏢錦標賽上他被趕了出來。

Grindal, 33, who has long hair and a full beard he started growing four months ago, was sitting in the crowd at the tournament when some nearby spectators began to chant, "Jesus! Jesus!" during the final match between Phil Taylor and Kim Huybrechts, ABC News reported.
33歲的Nathan Grindal擁有一頭長髮,還有一個大胡子——胡子是在4個月之前留的。當時他正坐在觀眾席中觀看比賽,這時候旁邊的一個觀眾突然以神聖的口吻叫道,“耶穌!耶穌!”ABC報道稱當時Phil Taylor和Kim Huybrechts兩位選手正在進行飛鏢總決賽。

Others joined in the chant, until most of the 4,500 people in the arena were chanting the Almighty's name.
其他的人也紛紛的開始對他唱聖歌,後來越來越多的人也加入到了聖歌的歌唱行列中,幾乎占了現場4500名觀眾中的大多數。

It got so raucous that security staff decided to remove Grindal, fearing his presence was upsetting the concentration of the players, as well as hurting the enjoyment of the viewers at home, ThisIsSomerset.co.uk reported.
很多人在唱聖歌,所以現場很熱鬧,因為擔心再這麼下去的話會影響比賽雙方的注意力,也擔心會影響到在家裏觀看比賽的觀眾的心情,所以保安們決定將Grindal趕出賽場。ThisIsSomerset.co.uk報道說。

As might be expected, the experience left Grindal, a laborer by trade, quite cross.
所以我們可以想象,這次的經歷肯定會讓身為工人的Grindal背上十字架的負擔。

“It was distressing. I was emotionally distraught," he said, according to the Global Dispatch. "The crowd were bullying me and picking on me. It would have been OK if security hadn’t made a fuss getting me out. In his post-match interview, Phil Taylor said something like, ‘If I ever see Jesus again, I’ll crucify him myself.’ Now that’s just hurtful.”
“那真是一件痛苦的事情。我當時都要瘋了,”據Global Dispatch報道,“當時現場的人都在欺負我,還批評我。如果保安不小題大做的把我趕出賽場的話,那還好。在賽後,Phil Taylor還發表了一些評論,‘如果我再次見到基督的話,我會親自的折磨他。’所以這真的是一件讓人感到心痛的事情。”

Taylor won the match, but Huybrechts, the runner-up, showed more grace in defeat, making a point of signing Grindal's program with the words: “To Jesus. Hard luck mate,” the Mirror reported.
雖然Phil Taylor贏得了比賽,但是作為亞軍的Huybrechts卻表現得更加的優雅,他對Grindal事件發表了自己的觀點:“敬耶穌,這家夥真不幸,”《鏡報》報道。

Huffington Post / 龍騰網
標簽
耶穌

主題

好友

積分

居民

2#
發表於 2013-1-13 11:41:39 |只看該作者
幾千個人一齊唱歌,英國人本身就有問題{:disagree:}
維護香港核心價值係香港人最核心既核心價值!!!
回覆