1萬

積分

公民

律   師

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2011-10-29 14:50:46 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽

綠色和紫色的方框代表加速磁場,紅色箭頭代表粒子運動方向。黑色和藍色的螺旋代表加速器的軌道。
和傳統的環形加速器不同,這個加速器的佔地面積小很多。想到軍事化應用的時候,即將激光武器(自由電子加速激光器)帶到太空中的時候,不可能使用大型環形加速器。為了減小面積,同時又提供相對足夠的軌道讓粒子加速,我想出了這個方案。只是不知道是否可行。

主題

好友

積分

居民

2#
發表於 2012-4-7 04:55:32 |只看該作者
Hmmm.....  I have a comment.  Assuming the design can help accelerate particules, the speed of the particule will increase. That implies that the force need to make the particule goes circular will have to increase dramatically.  The particle is not going linear, you need to have a large centripedal force just to pull back the particule to go through circular path.    And in order to generate a large force, you need a very sturdy structure to hold the system together.
回覆

使用道具 舉報

1萬

主題

好友

1萬

積分

公民

律   師

3#
發表於 2012-4-7 09:37:29 |只看該作者
seeking44666 發表於 2012-4-7 04:55
Hmmm.....  I have a comment.  Assuming the design can help accelerate particules, the speed of the p ...

In fact, it's a circular accelerator. The normal particle accelerator with large size can accelerator particles easily, however it is too large to be used in some places like space. My point is, the size can be dramatically reduced by redesign its structure. In my design, the structure is circular as well as spiral. This can accelerator the particles in the normal way while the accelerator can be much smaller. However, problems still have to be solved. For example, magnetic field must be very strong to bend the path of particles with small radius. These problems need time to be solved.
回覆

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

公民

4#
發表於 2012-4-8 10:19:50 |只看該作者
粒子加速器?用在粒子武器上?
回覆

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以發表回應 登錄 | 免費註冊