1萬

積分

公民

律   師

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-1-3 13:08:19 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
us • Tampa, Florida • 2 days 10 hrs ago
Why invest money in your own infrastructure and new technologies?, screw improving the quality of life for your citizens when you can spend trillions on foolish wars and give the rest away to undeserving countries, wake up America, take your #$%$ country back!!!!
為什麽把錢投資在你們自己的基礎建設和新技術開發上?(原文如此,是不是少了個not?)改善你們的公民的生活質量,當你可以把大量地錢財耗費在愚蠢的戰爭上並將剩下的錢給那些無關的國家。醒醒吧美國人,恢復你#$%$ 的國家!(#$%$是富裕麽?)

• Thomas 2 days 12 hrs ago
They're developing trains that go 375mph while we can barely keep Amtrak operating, much less on time. Hmmmm.
他們研制了能達到375英裏/小時的火車,我們卻勉強維持美國鐵路公司的運作。時間少得多。嗯……

Mik S • Cleveland, Ohio • 2 days 10 hrs ago
could you imagine new york to la in like 15 hrs amazing
你能想象紐約到洛杉磯需要15個小時麽?真驚人。

• EL 2 days 9 hrs ago
I rode twice on the Chinese high speed train for about 1 hour each time an speed up to 200 miles per hour, at a cost of about $20. I enjoyed it. It was better than air travel, more room and without the security hassle.
I wish it would be available in our country. Unfortunately, it will not and not because we are not smart enough, it's because our political system, inefficient and corrupted.
我坐過兩次中國的高鐵,每次1個小時左右,速度有200英裏每小時,票價大約20美元。很舒服。比飛機好,空間大,而且沒有安全問題。
我希望我們國家也能有高鐵,可惜沒這個希望。不是因為我們不夠聰明,而是因為我們的政治體制問題,低效而且腐敗。

John A • Newark, New Jersey • 2 days 11 hrs ago
I've ridden the HSR from Putian to Xiamen, China. Business Class seat $6.00 usd. Smooth as glass, quiet. Our US trains systems are stone age in comparison and ridiculously over priced.
我做過莆田到廈門的動車組,商務座要6美元。像滑動在玻璃上一樣順暢,安靜。與此相比,我們美國的鐵路系統好似在石器時代,而且價格高得離譜。

• 2012 Armageddon 2 days 10 hrs ago
Why on earth would the U.S. build something that is efficient and fast? The U.S. will jump on technology that would cost twice as much and three times longer to build. The U.S. has the most debt in the history of mankind, you don't get that title by being efficient.
到底為什麽美國要建造這種高效快速的東西?美國要提升技術的話,需要付出兩倍的造價和三倍的時間。而美國現在是人類歷史上負債最多的國家。不能因為高效就這麽做。

• Dahong Palay 2 days 8 hrs ago
Speed trains will ruin the airline industry, that's the reason why US is hesitant to build high speed trains. Big corporations rules in this country. If high speed train will travel from San Francisco to Los Angeles in a matter of two hours and airplane about an hour plus an extra hour of staying at the airport, train is more practical with a sightseeing view....agree???
高鐵會毀掉航空業。這就是美國遲遲不肯建造高鐵的緣故。這個國家的大公司規則。如果高鐵從舊金山到洛杉磯只要兩小時而飛機要一小時並且還要多花一小時等在機場裏,火車還可以看風景……對吧?

• CHARLES L • Nashville, Tennessee • 2 days 2 hrs ago
why don't we have china build us a train, the make evereything else that's sold in this country.
為啥不讓中國來幫我們造鐵路呢。他們制造了一切然後出售給這個國家。

• QVC 2 days 10 hrs ago
I was just in Japan and took its trains. The Japanese trains were amazing; clean, efficient, and on time (I have an atomic watch and the trains run with in 1-2 seconds). I have also ridden Chinese mag-lev trains...wow!
我曾坐過日本的火車,很讓人驚訝。幹凈,高效,而且準點(我有個原子表,列車運行差1~2秒)。我也坐過中國的磁懸浮……WOW!

• Ahmad • Nantong, China • 2 days 11 hrs ago
I am enjoying traveling in one of those trains and it is totally amazing and luxury and feels like you are traveling in a spaceship :-)
我很喜歡乘坐這些列車,很神奇而且舒適,就像在宇宙飛船中旅行一樣:-)

• ScubaGuyVic • Miami, Florida • 2 days 9 hrs ago
It is so painfully obvious that we are on the fast track "backwards" !!
想到我們在高速運輸上落後了,我就好傷心!!

PaulN • Fresno, California • 2 days 6 hrs ago
China is the next super power unless we start investing in new technology and take risks like them!
中國是下一個超級大國,除非我們開始投資新技術並像他們那樣承擔風險!

CC • Elmhurst, Illinois • 2 days 12 hrs ago
Safety is obviously important, but seriously, the article implies that China is suffering from unique problems all due to fast rail service. We actually have lots of train collisions in the U.S. (more than China) with our slow outdated trains.
安全顯然很重要,但是嚴肅地說,這篇文章說到中國受到了高鐵特殊問題的傷害。我們美國其實也有很多列車相撞事件(比中國多),即使我們是又慢又晚點的火車。

您需要登錄後才可以發表回應 登錄 | 免費註冊

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 14:37

© 2015 SSKYN

回頂部