好友

積分

公民

自費五毛人士:每發一帖自己獎勵自己五毛,五美分黨所痛恨的敵人

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-2-18 00:51:07 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
http://www.thelocal.se/39170/20120217/

A Swedish woman has reported a hospital in central Sweden to the country's health authorities after the surgeon sewed up her urethra when stitching her up following a Caesarian-section delivery.
一名瑞典女性已將瑞典中部一家醫院舉報給該國衛生部門,該院外科醫生在為她進行剖腹產手術縫合時縫合了該患者的的尿道。

”I felt terrible after the operation and told them this several times at the maternity ward. Among other things I had terrible back pain,” the woman wrote in her report to the National Board of Health and Welfare
“我術後感覺很糟,並在產科病房多次告知了他們(醫生)。此外我的背部嚴重疼痛。”該婦女在她向國家健康福利委員會提交的報告中寫道。

The baby had to be delivered by an emergency C-section and the mother's uterus burst during the procedure, forcing the surgeon to work on her for two hours after the delivery.  
(該婦女的嬰兒)不得不由緊急剖腹產方式分娩,由於母親子宮在手術中破裂,醫生被迫在分娩兩小時後對她進行縫合手術。

”I was awake and heard the doctor stitch and rip up, stitch and rip up, until he was certain he had sewn up the uterus the right way,” the woman wrote.
“我醒著,能聽見醫生縫一下,撕一下,縫一下,撕一下,直到他確定他已經正確縫合了子宮。”該婦女寫道。

After the procedure the woman was plagued with severe back pain.  
在手術後該婦女一直遭受著嚴重背痛。

The nurses at the maternity ward told her it was connected to breast feeding, something the woman disagreed with, as it was not being her first child.  
產科病房的護士告知她背痛與母乳餵養有關,但該婦女不同意此說法,因為這並不是她第一個孩子。

Despite the woman's complaints she was only given hot water bottles to help alleviate the pain and after a few days at the clinic she was sent home, despite having an elevated temperature.  
盡管婦女抱怨背痛,她只得到了幫助緩解疼痛的暖水瓶,雖然婦女在發燒,她還是在幾天後被送回家中。

”They said it was OK as long as I was feeling all right otherwise. I tried to say that I was in terrible pain, but they said that it wasn't so surprising after the operation I had been through,” the woman wrote.  
“他們說只要我其他方面沒問題就一切正常,我試圖告訴他們我疼痛嚴重,但他們說在我通過手術後出現這種情況並不奇怪。”婦女寫道。

Two days later she was admitted to the hospital again.  
兩天後她再次入院。

She was in excruciating pain and instead of the expected postpartum discharge, large amounts of clear fluid came rushing out of her.  
她飽受疼痛折磨,而且她體內流出了大量無色液體,並不是醫生們期望中的產後排放。

She was given penicillin, but after a few more trips back and forth to the hospital, she saw a different doctor, who suspected damage to the urethra, saying that the clear liquid discharge could perhaps be urine.  
她打了青黴素,但走出醫院不久就回來看了另一個醫生,這位醫生懷疑病人尿道受損,且該“無色液體”可能為尿液。

It was impossible to predict the magnitude of the damage without opening her up again, and shortly thereafter, the woman went under the knife for a second time.  
不進行手術就不可能料到損傷的嚴重程度,不久該婦女又接受了一次手術。

Upon awakening she was told that the first surgeon had stitched up her urethra by mistake at the previous procedure, causing large quantities of urine to leak out into her body.  
醒來後她被告知第一位醫生在一個錯誤程序中縫合了她的尿道,造成大量的尿漏到自己的身體。

After removing some of the urethra which was by now dead tissue, the surgeons were able to correct the mistake.  
去掉一些尿道的死亡組織後,外科醫生已能夠糾正這個錯誤。

The woman decided to report the incident to the National Board of Health and Welfare, saying that she felt as if the whole procedure had been handled badly and that no one had taken her seriously when she complained about the pain she was in.  
該婦女決定將事件報告國家健康和福利委員會,她說她認為整個程序處理不好,沒有人對她抱怨的痛苦當回事。

繙譯轉載飛揚
http://www.fyjs.cn/bbs/htm_data/159/1202/676886.html

這是什麼樣的無良國家啊

1萬

主題

好友

1萬

積分

公民

律   師

2#