字體大小: 正常 放大

主題

好友

積分

居民

跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 2012-4-7 04:46:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽
I am pretty pissed about many election results.   Seems to me that many people have no knowledge of who they voted for.   I want to make a suggestion to skynet.

Why not dedicate a large section of the skynet for wikipedia for politicians ?

Put a page dedicated for each HK and Macau Politicians.
In the page, chronologically listed out what they have done.   What kind of bad things and good things they had done previously.     Show how they voted in the past issues.     This way, voters can check out their candidates before they vote.    Seems to me, more people are interested in politics after the  CE election.    They see all the dirty tactics and all the gossips and rumors.   It is better than tabloid.   

skynet can also sell administrative accounts to politicians.   Say 10K for each account.   Politicians can buy these accounts to post comments on their own wall and their opponents walls.    Let the "hit man" attack and defend on the walls of each politician page.   
Also, skynet can also add a webmaster recommendations.   They can put a rating on each politicians to suggest what voter do.

If skynet can do such thing, then there will be three objective served.
1)  skynet popularity will go up.  Because voters will want to refresh their knowledge before voting.
2)  skynet makes money by selling admin accounts to politicians.  And if traffic increases, also more advertisement incomes.
3)  People can make better choice to choose their politicans.  And politicians will behave better because now, there is a third party independent records.

主題

好友

積分

總裁

當人類意識陷入混沌的時候,亂世也就開始了

2#
發表於 2012-4-7 10:50:49 |只看該作者
seeking44666 發表於 2012-4-7 04:46
I am pretty pissed about many election results.   Seems to me that many people have no knowledge of  ...

Thank you for your suggestion.
You have got many points. However, SSKYN is a website which mainly focus on academic affairs, from art to science - that's what we are good at. Politics is too complicated for us.
回覆

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

居民

3#
發表於 2012-4-7 10:56:12 |只看該作者
Oh well,  I guess I have only one thing left to suggest..    Please update the year on the bottom of the pages...   :)   copy right should cover 2012 by now...  :)

Good luck to ya...  :)
回覆

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

總裁

當人類意識陷入混沌的時候,亂世也就開始了

4#
發表於 2012-4-10 00:40:07 |只看該作者
seeking44666 發表於 2012-4-7 10:56
Oh well,  I guess I have only one thing left to suggest..    Please update the year on the bottom of ...

Thank you so much.
回覆

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以發表回應 登錄 | 免費註冊

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:50

© 2015 SSKYN

回頂部